June 17, 2011

Zombie Pigman

In Minecraft Zombie Pigman are fun to fight with. But it is freaky when 20 of them attack you at the same time. That happend to me and I had to turn the difficulty to peaceful for a sec just to make them disapear. That was scary but awesome. Zombie Pigman can give you a advantage on the game because you can attack lonely ones and then take thier cooked porkchop. Thats how I stock up on porkchops. I don't kill regular pigs unless it is an emergancy. I want to make a farm of them in the Nether but its a little diffifcult because my portal is by lots of lava. I have heard that Notch or Jeb have commented somewhere that they might make it able to control some mobs in the future. But I doubt thats going to happen soon or to mobs that attack you. Go Zombie Pigman!!!

-House-

"Blarg! I'm a Zombie Pigman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment